Installing Underfloor Heating System Composed Of Multilayer PEX -Al- PEX Pipes And Underfloor Manifold Unit:
Application: Linear Rain Water Drainage Channels.
Related Norms: EN 1433.
Load Classes: A15, B125, C250, D400, E600, F900.
Available Range: Height 100mm x Width 150mm Up To Height 600mm x Width 600mm.
Polypropylene Channel Body With Wide Selection Of Channel Grids Depending On Load Classes: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel , Ductile Iron, …
Application: Non pressure underground sewerage or water drainage pipelines.
Related Norms: EN 13476.
Types: Double wall sealed or perforated.
Available Range: DN160-DN1200, SN4 & SN8.
Application: Drinking Water Networks Under Pressure.
Types: PE100 & PE80.
Related Norms: EN 12201, ISO 4427.
Available Range: DN20 – DN1000, PN6 – PN25.
- 100% permanent and sure watertight seal
- Wide range of dimension and performance choice
- Very high chemical, electrical and biological resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Low elasticity modulus
- Plastic behavior in unstable situations
- Reduction in number of junctions for overcoming construction barriers
- System homogeneity